Saturday, June 8, 2013

34 Weeks Pregnant Update


34 Weeks Pregnancy Update:


Oh my goodness..this belly has POPPED!!! 




Pretty neat comparison: 4 weeks, 24 weeks, and 34 weeks pregnant!


Its fun to find comfy and cute clothes to dress the bump, but im definitely excited to one day soon be able to just throw something on and not have to worry about it being uncomfortable, hot, or show my belly. 




How far along: 34 weeks! 8.5 Months Pregnant!

Weight Gain: 20 lbs (he had a growth spurt this week...hence the HUGE BUMP)

Stretch Marks: none

Belly Button: OUT

Wedding Rings On/Off:  On

Movement: ALL THE TIME! He is starting to kick or elbow or knee my sides (not sure which body part of his it is but its something pointy!) and ill feel a little foot or something sticking out of my left side about a half an inch (You can even see it poking out).. pretty neat!

Feeling: Really good! im waiting for the week that I feel miserable and am dying to get this little guy out.. hasnt happened yet but people keep telling me its going to come! So far my comfortability level is about the same. Its hard to bend down, and my lungs are squished so it makes it tough to get a deep breath in (sometimes i feel light headed or like im going to pass out/nauseas from lack of oxygen)

Mood: really happy. extremely grateful. enjoying every moment

Cravings: chocolate. sweets! Ive been loving trader joe's dark chocolate covered pretzle thins, and cookie dough! Yum!

Symptoms: same... a little acid reflux (burning in my throat) but not really that intense, and hasnt led to that dreaded heart burn a lot of mommies talk about. Im still eating spicy foods, late at night, and big meals and havent had too much of a problem yet. (crossing my fingers!). Hungrier lately, maybe hes just getting nice and plump! They say the last trimester is when you really need to up your caloric intake. I  dont track or count calories so I am just eating whenever im hungry and trying (as best as  pregnant woman can) to eat healthy for the most part. I've also been getting leg cramps (charlie horses) in my calf when im sleeping, ill wake up from stretching my calf because of the pain (this is a common complaint of a lot of preggos).

Missing: muscle tone. when youre pregnant because of water weight, lose ligaments (due to hormones), and added cushion,keeping muscle tone up is a challenge. I stil have muscle, but im definitely softer than im used to.

Looking Forward to: Our next dr's visit. Its not this monday but the following. Maybe we will be able to check if im effaced or dialated at all? Im also really looking forward to going on maternity leave (just one week left of work!). Although i have a couple clients ill be doing phone sessions/skype with most likely here and there.

Sleep: its the same. I wake up at least 2 times for bathroom trips.

Exercise: still going strong. Im just taking it one day at a time. This week I did 2 light weight training days, and 6 days of moderate cardio.


No comments:

Post a Comment