Tuesday, June 4, 2013

4D Ultrasound

31 Weeks Pregnant: 4D Ultrasound



Heres a short clip of sort of what it looks like in 4D to see them moving around. Here is our little boy trying to eat his own umbilical cord. Haha. (we didnt add in the cheesy music, that just comes with the dvd 'Picture An Angel' gives you)






I couldn't believe we got to see his little face!!!! This was a few weeks ago now but it still amazes me and I still look at his pictures almost every single day. I cannot wait to meet you my precious little boy! I highly recommend you getting a 4d ultrasound if you are contemplating it. It helped my husband and family members to bond with the cute little man growing inside my belly. It was so sweet to see him in action and definitely made my hubby and I fall even more in love with him! He is just the most precious thing I have ever seen and I cannot believe he is all ours and will be here so soon! 

Count down:
3 1/2 weeks til im full term!
6 1/2 weeks until im due! 



No comments:

Post a Comment