Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March Fashion Finds: Forever 21

March Fashion Finds: Forever 21


Hi beauties, I have so many fun posts to share with you these next couple of weeks, but tonight I wanted to share some March Fashion Finds from Forever 21 before the month is over and these beauties sell out. Their clothes go so quickly online! Anyone else have that problem? You have to grab it when you see it or its gone. Here are some of my favorites for my ladies who are shoppin on a budget, from blazers, to crop tops, from chic to casual..and of course some shoe game! 



That little red peekaboo number is calling my name, where were you for valentines day? I could die and be happy in that blue funky blazer. I love crop tops, probably because this summer i can actually wear them since Im not pregnant like I was all of last summer. So you'll definitely see me in some of those on a date night out. And how about that casual crop top? So cute! And how can I not share that sexy sleek side mesh romper?! Gah, I think I need it.

Forever 21 Sandals · Forever 21 Pumps · Forever 21 Boots

I love the cuffed ankle heels! Im all about a good detailed summer sandle and those stripes, well, they just add so much flavor to any outfit and are a good statement piece to have!

Enjoy!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment