Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cash's Baby Gap Picks

Cash's Baby Gap Picks



Hey all, we're in Hawaii so sorry for the lack of posts this week. Heres a quick one i put together for ya before we left.  I know a have a ton of you following our Baby Boy Style board on Pinterest (Click here to follow) as well as I get asked often on instagram (@tessaarmstrong8) where we get some of his clothes. Recently we just got some things online for our Hawaii trip and for summer and I wanted to share them with you before they're gone! I love shopping for him, probably more than I love shopping for myself. Its so fun dressing little itty bitty people.


Gap Boys' Clothing · Gap Boys' Polos · Gap Boys' Shirts

You'll be seeing Cash in those adorable camera board shorts and rash guard to match in Hawaii as well as many pool days ahead. We love striped jammies, anything blue or teal looks amazing on this kid with his blue eyes, love the striped pants, cute jean shorts, a terry cloth hat to cover their face from the sun (they can wear it in the pool too), my nephew has those gray shoes and loves them for the beach/pool, bright T's and striped pullovers and hoodies of course!

Enjoy!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment