Thursday, May 22, 2014

Coming Home From Vacation




Hi all, we just got back from Hawaii this week so I've been trying to get back into the swing of things. Its so rough coming back from a week of complete bliss, it was paradise really, with no where to be, no distractions, just pure fun and making memories with the family.  I'm studying for my licensing exam which is in less days than i can count on both hands, so for the next few days i'll be post a little less frequently than usual. I thank you in advance for your support ladies, I'm really trying to make sure I have enough time to study in between being a wifey, a mama, and working. I have a couple posts ill be doing in the next week or so like Cash's 10 month old update, some fashion posts, and our Hawaii vacation post, so be sure to check back for those!



I hope you are having a wonderful week! I just thought i'd touch base with you all. And prayers are always welcome for passing my exam and for the focus and determination I need to study these last few days!



Be sure to swoop by Stela 9 and check out their bags! I lived in this weekender bag that I did a previous post on here

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment