Monday, June 1, 2015

What We Wear: PinkBlush Maternity

What We Wear: PinkBlush Maternity



Hey loves, I cannot believe we are quickly approaching 39 weeks pregnant this week! AH! This lady will be here any day, and she is giving mama tons of action that the day is soon. I will try to post a pregnancy update tomorrow to share! For now I wanted to share more on this great shop that carries a maternity and non maternity line! PinkBlush maternity has tons of cute maternity dresses, shirts, & skirts to choose from. They even carry nursing friendly attire that has its own section to make it easy for us mamas that dont know what to wear those first few months when you feel like you're nursing all day long. I shared the above coral maternity dress  that i wore to my sisters baby shower sprinkle yesterday on my instagram. It was the perfect spring dress thats comfty and highlights the bump with such a cute pop of color.  See more below!

^^^I paired this maternity maxi dress with turquoise/gold jewelry which i think goes nicely with the peach^^^

^^^I fell in love with this crochet pocket and for some reason i just love wearing a long sleeve tight shirt with a baby bump, i think its one of the cutest styles paired with ripped skinny jeans or in this case, some charcoal gray leggings for comfort in my last couple weeks of pregnancy. I love the length of this shirt, no pregnancy bellies exposed here. lol.  Shop pinkblush maternity tops here for more bump friendly apparel.^^^




^^^38.5 weeks pregnant. Soaking up every bit of this bump as I can these last few days^^^
 
^^^ I love love this gray casual t-shirt maxi dress. You can wear it before, during and after pregnancy. Its the perfect maternity maxi dress because you can dress it up or down, its comfortable and its stylish. It hugs all the right places.  I paired it with a maroon beanie for some casual style and a gold bangle and my loves intials David Yerman necklace. Its currently on sale so head there now to scoop it up!!^^^



((sorry for the iphone quality selfie photos, aint no body got time for professional ones at 38/39 weeks pregs! Am i right or am i right?!))



Shop PinkBlush Maternity now for some cute and trendy maternity clothes.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment